Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Altercare Integrated Health Services ("Altercare"). This policy describes how Altercare collects information about you, how that information is used and shared, and your ability to access your personal information.
What information does Altercare collect about me?
Information that you voluntarily provide to Altercare through our website, emails, or the "Contact Us" feature.
For example, if you contact Altercare through our webpage, you may voluntarily share personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and phone number. Whenever you enter information on our website, we receive and store that information.
Information that is automatically created when you access our website and/or interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" and obtain certain types of information when you interact with our services and website, including certain information about your equipment, browser type, browsing actions, click patterns, IP addresses, usage details, and other communication data. Cookies may allow us to recognize your device and personalize your experience, but many internet browsers have options to prevent them from accepting new cookies. If you have questions about cookies, we recommend that you consult with your internet service provider.
Mobile device users may also provide us their location, but these settings can be configured on your mobile device. If you have questions about location services, we recommend that you consult with your mobile service carrier or device manufacturer.
Who owns my information?
- Altercare is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. Except where otherwise required by law, we will not sell, share, or rent this information to anyone for any reason without your consent.
Why does Altercare collect this information? What does Altercare do with my information?
- Altercare collects information to help us improve our website and services, and to provide more personalized results to site visitors. We may use this information to identify and customize recommendations for you and to communicate with you, including contacting you to respond to your questions, and to request feedback regarding our services.
- Altercare may use information collected from you to enable us to improve our advertisements.
Does Altercare share my information with third parties?
- Altercare may share your information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Altercare may also share your information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and third party vendors who perform services on behalf of Altercare, such as our developers and marketing team. We also may share your information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale of stock, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Altercare's assets.
- Altercare may share your information to the extent required by law, such as pursuant to a valid subpoena, court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Altercare may disclose aggregated information about our webpage visitors, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
How does Altercare protect my information?
- We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, no measures are guaranteed, and materials sent to Altercare through our Contact Us page [Contact A Recruiter Page, Schedule A Tour Page] or by e-mail are not secure. We strongly advise you not to send confidential, privileged, or sensitive information to us over the internet. Due to the unsecure nature of the internet, Altercare does not guarantee that any information transmitted to us over the internet will remain confidential, privileged, or sensitive.
What if I have questions about this policy?